Monday, February 27, 2017

Trip in France with my first drone Mavic Pro

Mavic Pro

( Via Christian D )

I pretty much just received my Mavic Pro drone. This is actually the first drone that I ever had – I have never flown a drone before, so I have really taken a lot of time to practice how to get good, smooth and good looking shots. After playing with it for a couple of weeks, I decided to take it with me to my trip to Avoriaz in France.

To be honest, I’m quite proud of the result! This is the product of hours of shooting across multiple days around Avoriaz, and even longer time editing the video!

Avoriaz is a small city, lying deep into the french alps. Situated 1800 meters above sea level on a plateau of a cliff, you get the stunning views together with great skiing opportunity.

 

 

The post Trip in France with my first drone Mavic Pro appeared first on Drone Inner.

No comments:

Post a Comment