Monday, January 23, 2017

Yuneec Typhoon H Backpack has very poor quality and design

Yuneec Typhoon H backpack

When I bought the Yuneec Typhoon H, I didn’t get a backpack and after breaking enough little parts by having it rattle around in the back of my car, I knew a backpack would be the first accessory I’d buy with my Typhoon H that I just got a few weeks ago.

I really considered getting some of the other backpack on Amazon made for the Yuneec Typhoon H but after reading a lot of reviews, I just saw too many comments from people who said it never quite fit the Yuneec Typhoon H properly. I think the reason this is an issue with so many of the third party Yuneec Typhoon H backpack is that the manufacturers own one model of the Yuneec and make the backpack for it, but it doesn’t fit all of the slightly different models. That’s a key reason to get this official Yuneec Typhoon H backpack. But this official back pack still does not fit well!

The zipper is the first thing I look at when reviewing bags because they are often not sewn well, or are too tight and eventually break.  Really disappointed that this backpack cannot zip with the foam inside it and too tight to open it and close it like you put a big guy in the skinny pants. If I were to force the zipper it would break. There is no other material to pull or gather to place the two zippers closer together.

Also I do have some durability concerns with the material on the outside of the bag. It seems to scratch pretty easily.  I don’t think this Yuneec Typhoon H backpack can offer a great protection to my drone.

Also, I don’t like that the styrofoam on the top of this Yuneec Typhoon H backpack the lid is not glued in. Mine keeps shifting and I have to keep putting it back in its spot when shutting the pack. I think I’ll just get some glue and put mine in permanently.

One thing I am not satisfied about the build of this Yuneec Typhoon H backpack is that it has four feet on the back of the case so when you set it down, the bag is propped up on the ground directly, which is bad and will cause some scratchings.

The straps on the Yuneec Typhoon H backpack really too thin you’d miss the straps on a typical school backpack (like a Jansport). And there is no waist belt, which I usually like to have, but doesn’t really matter on this pack because all you’re holding in the pack is an ultralight quadcopter.

The post Yuneec Typhoon H Backpack has very poor quality and design appeared first on Drone Inner.

No comments:

Post a Comment